I learnt to bake at my mother’s side. She taught many things including
- always arrive 5 minutes early for any appointment
- always bring cake
Her teaching has served me well.
When my son was born I left the rat race but wanted to continue to contribute to our family income. Quite by accident (a story for another time) I ended up with a cake decorating business which I ran from my home for 3 years.
In that time I baked and decorated over 800 cakes and now I hope to share all the things I learned on the way with you.
This site has:
- Easy to follow recipes that are tried and tested in my home kitchen so they work every time
- Bake from scratch cake recipes with fresh ingredients so your cakes taste amazing
- Tips and tricks for working with fondant and other cake decorating techniques
- Different ways to cover and fill cakes
- Ways to make your cakes look even more professional than they do now.
Come and join me by signing up for my newsletter. I’d love to see you here.